- Advance care planning - key principles and practice
- Advance care planning in primary care
- Advance care planning in the context of dementia.
These materials have been designed for use nationally and are provided free-of-charge to facilitators managing their workshops on this website.
- Experience delivering training in a health care or health service environment
viewed online education modules available on the Advance Care Planning
- Be familiar with initiating advance care planning conversations
- Be familiar with the specific state legislative requirements
How to get started
- Training resources that are reviewed regularly to ensure currency of information
- Having your workshop featured on this website under 'Upcoming Workshops'
- State/Territory specific website links, downloadable forms and other useful resources
Submit your details now to get started!
More informationView our help section for frequently asked questions and to get in contact with our team.
Last modified: Tuesday, 19 June 2018, 4:16 PM