- Advance care planning - key principles and practice
- Advance care planning in primary care
- Advance care planning in the context of dementia.
These materials have been designed for use nationally and are provided free-of-charge to facilitators managing their workshops on this website.
- Experience delivering training in a health care or health service environment
viewed online education modules available on the Advance Care Planning
- Be familiar with initiating advance care planning conversations
- Be familiar with the specific state legislative requirements
How to get started
- Training resources that are reviewed regularly to ensure currency of information
- Having your workshop featured on this website under 'Upcoming Workshops'
- State/Territory specific website links, downloadable forms and other useful resources
Submit your details now to get started!
Last modified: Wednesday, 4 July 2018, 2:46 PM